just some photos for my pro..

It's pleasure for us to welcome foreign visitors. You can post your greeting post here. Preferred language: ENGLISH

just some photos for my pro..

Postby antonishart » 04.08.2009 08:27

my pro ceed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
antonishart Male
Nováček
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

• Finanční podpora Kia-Club.org
    CZ: Číslo účtu / kód banky: 2600362987/2010
    SK: Příkaz zadejte jako SEPA platbu (nikoliv jako platbu do zahraničí). Pro SEPA platbu je potřeba zadat číslo účtu ve formátu IBAN. IBAN: CZ9220100000002600362987 , BIC/SWIFT: FIOBCZPPXXX

Re: just some photos for my pro..

Postby PetrLa » 04.08.2009 16:34

But these photos aren't new....the same photos was on old forum. Why did you put it here again? It doesn't make me sense. If you want you can put your photos into Galery (Album). Please be so kind and do it.
PetrLa None specified
Fanda vozů Kia
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sponzor (1)

Re: just some photos for my pro..

Postby antonishart » 04.08.2009 23:46

1.i didnt say that there new!
2.i said "just some photos for my pro"
3.i have all ready post them to the gallery
4.what is the problem that i have post them to an other forum?!
e.t.friendly..antonishart
antonishart Male
Nováček
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Sekce pro cizince / Foreigner Section